[Arm-netbook] upstreaming the fex for the eoma

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 11:34:33 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I would like to upstream the script.fex file (or the files?) for the eoma68
into https://github.com/linux-sunxi/sunxi-boards

my fex at the moment is:
https://github.com/notmart/sunxi-boards/blob/master/sys_config/a20/eoma68_a20.fex

that seems to work correctly.

however I'll forward some comments on it that were made on the linux-sunxi irc
channel (oliv3r that i think he maintains the sunxi-boards repo):

it has enabled several things that aren't available on the improv (wifi,
touchscreen on i2c.so, enabled cameras) basically boils down to try to do a
fex file that catches all the possible feature boards vs one fex file per
feature board.
Not knowing a lot about this in particular I can pretty much just refer what i
was told and let you guys decide how we want the fex file, or the multiple fex
files that would end up in that repository (at least i think it makes sense to
put everything in that place)

Cheers,
Marco Martin