[Arm-netbook] Flashing the NAND

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Dec 13 10:35:58 GMT 2013

On Friday, December 13, 2013 01:06:09 Siarhei Siamashka wrote:
> With r3p2-01rel2 we now have to deal with a set of blobs (EGL,
> GLESv1, GLESv2) and additionally apply a preload hack to get it
> working. Hence the logistics becomes more difficult.

those are things we can manage our own end in the Mer integration, though.

> If you want more detailed instructions about installing and using
> mali r3p2-01rel2 drivers, I can provide such instructions. But I don't

this is the kind of thing that would be very nice to have on a structured
wiki. a “unsupported configuration; in development” banner on the page would be
sensible, but at documenting these things so that people can collaborate
rather than reinvent (or bug people on mailing lists on threads that sprawl off
topic :) would be great.

--
Aaron J. Seigo