[Arm-netbook] Auto-discard notification

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Thu Dec 12 11:42:05 GMT 2013

On Thu, 2013-12-12 at 11:20 +0100, Vladimir Pantelic wrote:
> On 12/11/2013 04:47 PM, freebirds at fastmail.fm wrote:
>
> > I will go further and ask that linux-sunxi stop using google's mailing
> > list. Could some member of both mailing lists post my request on the
> > linux-sunxi mailing list?
>
> this is getting ridiculous, you are in no position at all to make any
> request about what an (open source) project should or should not do.

Yes he is - as it was conditional and self explanatory - here is the
condition that was snipped:

"so, to repeat: if you would like me to be directly involved in the
 linux-sunxi community, *stop* using google's proprietary mailing list."

(Personally I believe its draining time from project
 work when there is so much to be getting on with any ways.)

In other news:

Anyone up for HK / Shenzhen component sourcing guided tour?
Last call before bookings are made
for component sourcing and soft landing experience if you are in
the real world deep end of electronics manufacturing. :)