[Arm-netbook] Auto-discard notification

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Wed Dec 11 16:58:36 GMT 2013

> Holy crap. I wasn't aware that Google was storing my location history.

I calculate how may trolls there are in government, and how much
information they are collecting and conclude they can't use it
effectively should you inundate them with information. It takes
a small army paid for by tax payers to sift the information to summarise
anything relevant. With 100,000 to 1 million trolls in government,
there isn't enough trolls in government around to do the dirty on
everyone all at the same time these days. Increasing the number of
employees working for the trolls in government risks leaking the dirt
which spreads like wildfire.

So do a lot of things, email everybody, ring everybody
and inundate is my advise based on maths of the current situation
so that trolls in government are forced to reduce their attention time
on innocent people and spend more time with those that deserve it. :)