[Arm-netbook] Component sourcing guided trip to China

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Wed Dec 11 15:38:04 GMT 2013

Hi Luke, Aaron, Chris, Neil,

The company I work for is expanding and I'm in
Far East sourcing components.
If you come to Hong Kong on 2nd week of February
with a China Visa I can take you on component sourcing
shopping trip to Seg Electronics Market in Shenzhen and
the electronics and metal markets in Guanzhou.

SEG is so big, it need at least 5 days to crawl through
all the factory shops. Guanzhou markets about two days.
Absolute eye opener for all things that happen.
Every conceivable types of components, modules, in all sizes,
and items you have not yet seen are to be found there.
Normally I buy samples and send them by post so that
I don't weighed down. The factory that I'm seeing can
arrange all that.

(Anyone involved in deep end of manufacturing
is welcome to tag along.)