[Arm-netbook] Flashing the NAND

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Dec 8 01:37:24 GMT 2013

On Saturday, December 7, 2013 07:43:08 freebirds at fastmail.fm wrote:
> the others." I appreciate Aaron Seigo making recommendations including
> starting IRC meetings. Meetings are democratic. If Aaron Seigo intended
> to dictate, he wouldn't ask for feedback to hold the first meeting in
> January.

Precisely. The only reason I’d like to see coordination and communication is
so that I can participate in meaningful ways with everyone else. I would have
been far happier with someone else stepping up and suggesting this as it means
I wouldn’t have to spend time on it :)

> Regarding "literally appearing from no where" we need to

Given how opaque this community is, it should be of no surprise that there are
probably many people that others can not see. If the EOMA68 / sunxi / arm-
netbook communities were better organized, you all would’ve noticed me a lot
sooner.

--
Aaron J. Seigo