[Arm-netbook] Flashing the NAND

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 12:44:42 GMT 2013

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> On Thursday, December 5, 2013 23:04:45 luke.leighton wrote:
>> hi marco, welcome to the list, and thanks for agreeing to post these
>> questions publicly so that others can help answer them, and more can
>> benefit from everyone's replies.
>
> what surprises me is that all this apparent work has been done and yet:

 it hasn't.  everyone else who has sold sunxi-related product has used
the default GPL-violating binaries supplied by allwinner (and has
typically used the proprietary w32 tools to load them up).

> do people on this list ever hold irc meetings?

 no.  there's no "leaders", only "peers".  out of those peers, they do
the work they feel motivated to do, in their own available time, and,
on irc, they are available online at times that are convenient to
them.  i'm including the sunxi community in that assessment as well.