[Arm-netbook] 3 new ideas on http://rhombus-tech.net/community_ideas/ please could people fill them in

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Dec 4 21:51:04 GMT 2013

On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 21:22:12 luke.leighton wrote:
> the wiki is being used in lieu of a database (TBD), and, crucially, it
> will be the point where EOMA68 IDs will be recorded until we've a
> proper registry set up.

can i propose:

	http://openhardwareregistry.org

it is not the fanciest UI in the world at the moment but it works; you can
register makers and devices, assign owners to makers, etc. if other features
are needed, they are easy to produce

> we'll be working on that shortly but i still want a single central
> place where feature boards (I/O boards) are registered and tracked.

i actually find that page to be really, really hard to follow. perhaps we could
move directly to a git repo solution that we tossed around tonight?

--
Aaron J. Seigo