[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Boots Android and plays youtube videos very well

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Sat Aug 31 21:46:44 BST 2013

>> The internal SDCard and MEB Ethernet does not work
>> from Android. Again the people who supplied the Android
>> need to fix that.
>
> The Android that shipped on this batch of EOMA68-A20 cards is not by any
> means an official EOMA68-A20 release. It's just what the factory used
> for testing the boards.

 correct.  *deep breath* i'm glad we got them shipped directly.
anyone wants to ask for the source for those they can bugger off and
ask the people who put it on!!  i ain't asking 'em!!

 i considered asking them to wipe the NAND after testing but... ehh
what the heck.

--

I don't fully know the answers here - there must be some advantage to ship
android distro for those that want it - i.e. the developers that want to make