[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Boots Android and plays youtube videos very well

Dr. David Alan Gilbert dave at treblig.org
Sat Aug 31 21:15:16 BST 2013

* luke.leighton (luke.leighton at gmail.com) wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Henrik Nordström
> <henrik at henriknordstrom.net> wrote:
> > lör 2013-08-31 klockan 16:42 +0000 skrev joem:
> >
> >> The internal SDCard and MEB Ethernet does not work
> >> from Android. Again the people who supplied the Android
> >> need to fix that.
> >
> > The Android that shipped on this batch of EOMA68-A20 cards is not by any
> > means an official EOMA68-A20 release. It's just what the factory used
> > for testing the boards.
>
>  correct.  *deep breath* i'm glad we got them shipped directly.
> anyone wants to ask for the source for those they can bugger off and
> ask the people who put it on!!  i ain't asking 'em!!

Do you actually believe that the shipping path makes any difference?
After all many manufacturers devices get assembled by random assembly companies
and loaded with firmware there and sent to distributors.

Dave
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    |       Running GNU/Linux       | Happy  \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org |                               | In Hex /