[Arm-netbook] eoma68-a20 ethernet testing

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Sat Aug 31 06:04:56 BST 2013

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 11:51 PM, Ryan Mullen <rmmullen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Luke and all,
>
> I was unable to get my ethernet working, but I do not have a
> micro-engineering board. (I did order one - did everyone receive them
> but me?)

No, there are still a few of you who have not received a board. I am
working very hard to get the remaining ones finished, cleaned, and shipped.
I do apologize for the delays. I had most finished but they did not have
the jumper, diode, and R2 resistor mods performed at the time, (which is
why I wanted to test them before building them.) 3 are going out tomorrow,
yours is one of them.  At the time I offered to assemble these, I had ample
free time, but these last few weeks have been a blur. There are no excuses
that would make up for the delay, I understand that, and accept the
responsibility for it. But at minimum of 25 minutes per board, and 30
boards to assemble (12.5 hours), it's a lot of time I just haven't had to
spare.

If anyone has any concerns please email me (off list).
--
Christopher Thomas
Firemoth Industries, LLC - Owner
christopher at firemothindustries.com