[Arm-netbook] eoma68-a20 ethernet testing

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Fri Aug 30 08:35:13 BST 2013

On Thu, 2013-08-29 at 20:20 +0100, luke.leighton wrote:
> right.  we really need to know how many other sample units have
> working ethernet.  who else has a MEB and a CPU Card that is in a
> position to try this out?

I got 2 pieces, weekend coming up, but I need to see a full write up
to do it - because I am tasked on other projects I never
get the chance to keep up.

I got serial debug, uSD, scope, magnifiers, high quality camera, power
supplies, and gadgets galore. Just need to know the step by step, blow
by blow, log by log thing :)