[Arm-netbook] eoma26-a10s

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 15:04:47 BST 2013

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 2:19 PM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:
> Looking at http://dl.linux-sunxi.org/
> there is download directory for A10s
> http://dl.linux-sunxi.org/A10s/
> and in there is pdf for A10s datasheet. Page 9 of the datasheet
> has a block diagram of internal hardware.
>
> FPC is 40-pin. The company I work for would be interested in seeing
> USB + USBOTG,

 done

> WIFI,

 have to be either sd or usb, i've extra sd/mmc so that can be done

> touch,

 4-wire resistive?  or is that capacitive (2nd I2C)

> I2C,

 done

> SDCard,

 done.

> ADC,

 2x LRADC - done

> Audio,

 which one? analog or digital?  at the moment i've got I2S (5-line)
and SPDIF but if space is tight i could lose those and e.g. put the 5
pins of HP in their place.  if "digital" it's done (and there's enough
pins spare that i could drop down to FPC40), if "analog", which ones
do you want: MIC, FM, LINE, HP?  all of those is about 15 extra pins
so i'd have to lose say SPI2, and cut off half of TS and CSI (making
them useless)

> UART(s),

 done

> IR,

 done

> and some kind of LCD

 that'll have to be single-channel LVDS (handles up to... mmm.... 1280x800)

> as well as some general purpose IO lines.

 there's a _few_ :)

> The idea is to use standard interchangeable
> Linux running module that powers up hand held products
> in all their different configurations running simple GAMBAS GUI software.
> 40-pin not enough probably

 i've made it 45 but it could be down to 40... possibly