[Arm-netbook] It arrived in the post just now!

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 09:26:40 BST 2013

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 8:46 AM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:

> Its hard to understand what triggered
> them down that path - may be they didn't have a machine for
> PCMCIA connector? Everything else is standard.
> May be important to understand their logic
> to prevent a future mishap.

 yeah once we've resolved the ethernet and sata and confirmed rgb/ttl
working we'll likely need to do a small batch of samples just to make
sure - these will likely be hand-soldered connectors - then we hand it
over to fully-automated assembly lines.

 the quotes we've received also include a test-rig, so nothing goes
out the door that hasn't been fully tested.

>>  but... we move forward.  no giving up or going "oh dear oh dear" -
>> always it will be "how do we get from where we are to where we want to
>> be".  no matter what happens.
>

> That is the only thing I know of that works!! :)

 :)