[Arm-netbook] [EOMA26] example product layout

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 12:51:41 BST 2013

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 12:43 PM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:

>> > I got KiCAD boards that I make already - the SoM1 CPU board takes 2
>> > of these puppies and brings them out to 200 pin SODIMM.
>> > http://www.gplsquared.com/SoM1/SoM1.html (the chip it takes is
>> > marked up as LPC1764 - same pinout more memory in LPC1768 - 512K!)
>> > It will take next to no time to modify it and make it specific for
>> > EOMA26 needs.
>>
>> that'd be fantastic.
>

> Good - post what you need - lets see how long it takes to get it
> together. The programmers are under $20 and software is free for
> code under 128k. Anyone can knock up the code - if I have time, I might
> be able to start it.

 awesome.

 let's find an expresscard connector and socket on digikey/mouser, put
something together.  an engineering board that vaguely resembles a
tablet.  use the LPC for audio (PCM like on the flying squirrel) or
just heck make it arduino-like, pin-headers for people to play with.

 joe if i redo the PCB layout for the eoma26-a13 including DDR3 could
you review it?  i need to learn to be able to do DDR3 RAM layouts.