[Arm-netbook] [EOMA26] example product layout

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 01:48:29 BST 2013

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 12:26 AM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:
> Count me at least half way in - EOMA26 could be just a modified version of SoM2 board - which I'm happy to say I now have 3 copies of expeyes derivative,

 woo!

> but
> with 6 repairs that need to be done as well boot something + any other mistakes not found yet.
>
> Remember slapin also has A13 board

 ooo, niiice - https://github.com/slapin/a13board ooo love it.  let's
have a look... wow i must be off my tiny head.  the A13's around 22mm
wide and it has to go on a board only 26.6mm wide.  well, you never
know what'll fit until you try :)

 hmm might have to make it only one DRAM IC... but to be honest i
don't think it'd make much odds... NAND on underside underneath
DRAM... where the hell to put the AXP209... move it to the other end
of the board?

 yikes getting the pins out from around the A13 that's going to be fun
- 6-layer at least...

 can anyone else think of any lovely surprises?