[Arm-netbook] Your personal wish list for an I/O board. (Was: EOMA-68 Carrier Board Concept)

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Thu Aug 15 21:22:16 BST 2013

tor 2013-08-15 klockan 13:45 -0400 skrev Scott Sullivan:

> True, but the original post by Philips was about being able to report
> when that happened. Your kind of catch-22'd on reporting a power failure
> fo the I/O when your depending on the I/O board to get the message out.

Right, and after a little more thinking the Ethernet should still work I
think. The jack as such do not use any power. Maybe you loose leds but
traffic should still work. The PHY is on the EOMA68 module.

Hmm... but a little confused about transformers and feedback.  Is the
transformers also on the EOMA68 module? They were on the initial
discussions, but now I am not sure..

Regards
Henrik