[Arm-netbook] EOMA Micro Engineering Board case built

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Tue Aug 13 10:25:40 BST 2013

On Tue, 2013-08-13 at 09:49 +0100, luke.leighton wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 8:53 AM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > [FYI - I'm also doing a KiCAD version containing 68 pin PCMCIA socket +
>
>  did i put you in touch with amphenol for ordering their socket?
> ($1.50).  or have you found something else, and if so please let me
> know so i can get a comparative quote for future products!

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Network-card-pcmcia-card-connector-68p-pad-band/793138544.html

You will save me $40 if I can order the $1.50 connector

And DDR is:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Foxconn-genuine-DDR2-1-8V-240P-desktop-computers-DDR-slot-memory-slots-DDR-connector/867414810.html

>  audio.  we need a way to do audio.
>
>  also, please could you think of a name for these, then put them on
> http://rhombus-tech/community_ideas/  - put the main functions

dead link