[Arm-netbook] SHIPPING!: EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Boards

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Fri Aug 9 20:53:25 BST 2013

I forgot about attachments and the list... here's the MOUSER BOM on imgur:

http://i.imgur.com/GpK43Qw.png

And an actual link to a saved cart that anyone can follow and use to place
orders of their own, it will expire after 60 days, if anyone needs a CSV, I
can send it as well.

https://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=f51603be05

christopher at firemothindustries.com
214-458-5990