[Arm-netbook] evaluating rk3188

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 19:04:50 BST 2013

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 4:06 PM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:

> You can complain to China government, and they seem to have started
> taking copyright violations and intellectual property
> seriously since they joined the WTO.

 yeah - this is why we're lucky to have a PRC state-sponsored company
as a partner.  800lb gorilla - big "Do Not Disturb" sign round their
necks.  they don't understand what a GPL is, but if someone seriously
pissed us off then we could, instead of trying legal tactics, just
patiently explain to them how that company had pissed us off, point
our manufacturing partner in their general direction and run like hell
so as not to get caught in the crossfire.  "light blue touchpaper and