[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 hand-held games console in development

Ken Phillis Jr kphillisjr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 00:17:13 BST 2013

This is actually a really interesting project. It just leaves me
wondering a few things.

1) What's the expected screen size? ( A range is ok... I would expect
it to be similar to most modern hand helds and cell phones so 4" or so
)

2) How much battery power is going in?

3) Will this include a microphone and/or webcam?

4) What's the Anticipated unit price?