[Arm-netbook] 100 samples A10 EOMA-68 CPU Card

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Sun Apr 28 18:45:13 BST 2013

sön 2013-04-28 klockan 18:09 +0100 skrev luke.leighton:

>  the other thing that could help is: the wits-tech team got the CPU
> card up-and-running immediately, with no "software development"
> required, as we explicitly requested.

Apart from making a suitable fex file desribing the board there is no
software development involved in making generic A10 images.

And in addition livesuit probes several parameters of the DDR setup
automatically when programming the bootloaders into flash.

We don't have that luxury with u-boot SPL installers, not yet anyway.

Regards
Henrik