[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 cards could enable upgradable tablets

Jardi Martinez Jordan jardiamj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 06:47:40 BST 2013

Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006-usenet2012 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> Just seen this:
>
> http://www.tgdaily.com/hardware-brief/70960-eoma-68-cards-could-enable-
upgradable-tablets

Here is a post in Spanish from a Chilean website:
http://www.chw.net/2013/04/rhombus-tech-busca-convertir-a-tablets-y-
notebooks-en-equipos-tan-actualizables-como-las-pc/?
utm_source=fayerwayer&utm_medium=autopromo&utm_campaign=postcruzado

The title translates more or less like this: Rhombus Tech is looking to
transform tablets and notebooks in devices as upgrade-able as PCs.

The article gives a good and accurate description of what the project is
about. I also see some positive comments on the article, I think the project
is gaining attention.