[Arm-netbook] A10 EOMA-68 samples working

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 16:14:27 BST 2013

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Henrik Nordström
<henrik at henriknordstrom.net> wrote:
> fre 2013-04-12 klockan 13:10 +0100 skrev luke.leighton:
>> http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/news/
>
> Looking at the pictures.. congratulations!

 thanks henrik

> but was the internal FPC expansion connector dropped?

 for this version, yes.  there just wasn't enough space, and after the
fiasco with the 1st revision card i made a decision to cut down the
scope of what we're doing for this first card.

 once we've got actual sales underway we will revisit this with
redesigns to add on extra connectors, but to be honest, y'know what?
the A10/20's pretty much covered by marsboard, cubieboard etc. so it's
like... why? :)

 what i really want is to get audio in/out on the front panel.  that
means casework NREs though.  next time.

 we'll get there - this project has a 10 year span so there will be
plenty of mistakes to correct along the way :)