[Arm-netbook] pengpod

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 14:42:02 BST 2013

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 9:11 AM, Ottavio Caruso
<ottavio2006-usenet2012 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 7 April 2013 00:33, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
>> just saw the article on slashdot, it's great to see that
>> http://pengpod.com actually succeeded.  well done neal for taking an
>> enterprising risk and providing people with something that they want.
>>
>> l.
>>

> Cool, do you plan to put your hands on it?

 my focus is on the EOMA product designs and getting those to market.
anything not directly related to those goals is a distraction that i
can't afford to spend time on.  meaning: if neal had chosen to work
within the EOMA framework, i would be doing everything i possibly can
to help him.  as he has chosen not to do that, i'm interested in
seeing his initiatives succeed because as an entrepreneur that's
something i really admire and want to see encouraged - but i
personally will not be buying a pengpod [because it's a distraction to
my goals].

> And does anybody know if it can be bought in UK without paying
> additional customs/VAT?

 well, that's strictly speaking illegal so isn't something i'm
entirely happy to see being asked on a public mailing list - not for
any other reason than for concern for *you*.  if any customs official
had the naus to search for your name on the internet they'd find your
question easily enough.