[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 I/O Board start-up details?

Scott Sullivan scott at ss.org
Mon Apr 1 19:40:45 BST 2013

So Luke,

At the moment details on the EOMA-68 start-up procedures are a little thin.
http://elinux.org/Embedded_Open_Modular_Architecture/EOMA-68#Start-up_procedure

What information is available for those wishing to design their own I/O
boards ahead of or in parallel with the CPU card releases?

I2C address for the EEPROM?

Format of Device Information? Binary or Plain Text?

Hot Plug? Ie. changeable while CPU Card is running (for example,
suspended with a super-cap or fully powered from USB-OTG)?

Most the buses are self discovering, what triggers re-discovery of the
I2C Bus?

I expect not all of these may be answerable at this time, but I'm just
keeping an eye on the long term.

--
Scott Sullivan