[Arm-netbook] origen 4 (exynos S5PV310)

Zsolt Sztupák mail at sztupy.hu
Mon Sep 24 17:19:30 BST 2012

AMPE is usually first in bringing "innovation" to the chinese tablet
market (eg. first tablet to have ICS, first to have an IPS panel, now
first to have a quad core processor, maybe they were the first to have
an A10 chip as well), and their quality and support is usually way
better than their competitors.

Regardless I'm also surprised that the i.mx6 Quad is already within
arm's reach.

WIFI chips are usually separate from the MCU in these chips, so it's no
wonder that it has one. They're usually connected via USB to the MCU.

  SztupY