[Arm-netbook] Can't get 512M with MeleA1000

cnxsoft cnxsoft at cnx-software.com
Thu Sep 20 15:33:21 BST 2012

On 9/20/2012 8:31 PM, luke.leighton wrote:

>>>    jean-luc.  (cnxsoft).
>>>
>> OK. Can't do that right now. But I'll try to find time this week.
>> An the other all script are available in cnxsoft github (a10-tools), so
>> anybody could modify the scripts.
>   oh - so you mean anyone with github a10-tools commit access could
> modify the scripts such that the automated build would do something
> else?
>
>   ah.... would anyone else like to make a patch?
>
> l.
Yes anybody can modify the script, I would just have to accept the pull
request.
I'm using this to get the source code, it should already be using the
default branch.
git clone https://github.com/hno/uboot-allwinner.git --depth=1

For A13 builds, it would be nice to have somebody modify the scripts, or
give/point me to the instructions.