[Arm-netbook] JTAG SD adaptor for A10?

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Mon Sep 17 21:14:41 BST 2012

mån 2012-09-17 klockan 10:33 -0400 skrev Scott Sullivan:

> The Sparkfun one is useful in that you don't have to remove the
> break-out board to quickly switch between using the microSD and the
> UART/JTAG functionality. Care just has to be take so as not to use them
> both at the same time.

Works quite fine having both connected at the same time however. Just
make sure to tristate the JTAG probe while trying to use SD. I have code
for doing this on an Olimex USB_ARM_TINY_H probe, but should be easy to
adapt to any FT2232H based probe.

Using this on an A13 board with the JTAG probe in parallell with an
microsd card, allowing me to select by software when to JTAG and when to
use the SD. Additionally, by jamming the SD lines with the JTAG probe I
can also force NAND boot even if there is a bootable SD card in the
socket.

Regards
Henrik