[Arm-netbook] Any new video decode lib Gimli

Piyush Verma piyush.pv at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:12:02 BST 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Alejandro Mery <amery at geeks.cl> wrote:

> On 12 September 2012 15:02, Piyush Verma <piyush.pv at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Alejandro,
> >
> > Thanks you very much. You save my life.
>
> don't get overexcited yet, it might have the same or other problems...
> but it worths the try :-)

:) your are right. I try some of them which are crashing.

There is some code which use pmp parser and I can't find any pmp video on
net. So I need to edit that program to play raw video same I did before.
Which need a bit time and I will do that tomorrow.

I just heard that Gimli is working closely with All-winner so he may have
some update.

If not we need to try to identify problem and fix it.

Any comment how come program is allocation memory without mmap2 call ? as I
did trace code it's calling mmap2 only on startup not while playing video
but in "top" there is contentious memory leak.

--
Thanks & Regards

Piyush Verma