[Arm-netbook] kickstarter... again.

Josiah Walker merlz42 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 13:35:02 BST 2012

I am interested in projects like this because I'm looking for a system
that could be used for low cost, high intelligence robots - voice
control, vision, network, etc. But without costing the$12,000 that our
university currently buys 30cm high robots at. I hope that platforms
like this can inspire new ways to interact with the world by making AI
(voice recognition, vision, other learning systems) cheap enough to
put into everyday things (even for schoolkids to use in projects).
That's my main creative interest in low cost ARM systems.

Other kickstarter projects are too expensive for what they give to let
people be creative like this, with the raspberry pi being the only
finished product I'm looking at right now.