[Arm-netbook] cubieboard - open ARM box cubieboard is an low cost, high performance open ARM box which can be used in many fields.

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:14:21 GMT 2012

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 6:30 AM, Ershov Sergey <ershovu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Good day All,
> here http://www.indiegogo.com/cubieboard?c=home
> "cubieboard - open ARM box
> cubieboard is an low cost, high performance open ARM box which can be used
> in many fields. "
>
> well very much similar to EOMA-68 (AllWiner Edition) cost from $ 49
> (although such lots have ended, but they promise yet).
>
> When will be available examples of EOMA-68 (AllWinner Edition) with similar
> price?

 if you were happy with the revision 0 board then you could probably
have it (ex VAT and shipping) at $49 in 1k volumes, and probably in
about 4-6 weeks.  as i said already, we need to see what happens with
the revision 0 board, to see if it works.  that'll take a couple of
days, once allen's got all the components on it.