[Arm-netbook] EOMA server standard

Baybal Ni nikulinpi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 00:29:15 BST 2012

What do you think about sticking with "twisted pair on PCB" then? It's
the same conventional twisted pair ethernet, except for no transformer
couplers and it uses tracks on PCB instead of wires. This way we are
getting free from "different phy" problem. Integrators will then only
have to choose between 1000T(8 tracks) and 100X(4 tracks)