[Arm-netbook] Allwinner A10/A13 - Support for external interrupts in Linux

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 15:33:32 BST 2012

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 2:49 PM, João Assunção <joao at joaoassuncao.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm using an ISP device connected to the Olimex A13 board. The ISP device
> I'm using, provides an INT output that is connected to one of the external
> interrupt pins of the A13.
> I looked for anything in "linux-allwinner/arch/arm/mach-sun5i/" that could
> be used to configure a pin as an external interrupt but could not find
> anything of much use. In fact I can't even find anything that maps a EINTx
> to an IRQ.
> Does anyone have any idea how external interrupts are used in this processor
> family ?

 joao,

 for enquiries regarding the olimex product range it would be best if
you contacted olimex or used olimex forum resources.  olimex were
asked if they would like to support the EOMA initiative and they
declined the offer.  if however olimex ever change their mind and
support the EOMA initiative by producing an EOMA CPU Card then you are
most welcome to ask on this mailing list for advice, because it will
be beneficial to others who are involved in the EOMA initiative.

 many thanks for understanding.