[Arm-netbook] A10 i2s rx(capture) is not exist.

pradeep ac3.pvkc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 01:58:01 BST 2012

Hello,

    I have the same question as Henrik does.

    Tested the Allwinner A10 CPU with Lubuntu and Android with HDMI
interfaced to my AV Receiver. HDMI out does not pass-through the bitstream audio
such as Dolby True-HD/DTS Master HD to AV receiver. The AV receiver does not
auto-detect any of these bitstream headers. The content is down-mix stereo.

   Does the CPU have built-in hardware audio decoding (or a DSP)? Or must the
OS/firmware perform software decoding?

Thanks and Regards,
Pradeep