[Arm-netbook] Group Buy: 7" Tablet

Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross arm-netbook at aross.me
Sun Oct 7 00:46:33 BST 2012

Additions:
*G sensor
*HDMI Any DRM anti freedoms,muck,yuck,problems?
*VGA?
*Magnetometer
*Points/Method for things to be hock on to. For example a keyboard +
stand. So the keyboard is one with the tablet and can become more like a
laptop. Clip into stands and covers.
*Screen 1024x600
*Capacitive
*Cary Handle?
*Rhombus-Tech sticker of pride on the back. Not in the centre. With the
sentence "Strip me if you hate me but that’s unlikely :D." or something
like that. Anti branding option you see.

No point with 3G when 4G is coming. Anyway its an nasty Citizen
Surveillance Device. No thanks personally. Mobile would put ME off.
Don't know about my friend's position.

GPS and FM. Sounds good to me but I guess it's only a receiver :( not a
transmitter }) ? An transmitter would enable one to turn any boombox
into wireless speakers. ;)

Robustness? Would be fantastic if it can be drop proof and dare I
suggest water proof. Basically outdoor proof :). There is that green
playdoh like stuff that completely deals with the shock. It hardens on
impact. Like corn flour and water. Gently put your fist in the mix and
you can submerge your hand but punch your fist into the mix and the mix
will go into a hard state and you won't get past the suffice.

Navigation hardware is a must for my friend.

Will you being willing to host/run survey software? EG.
http://www.limesurvey.org/ I could set up an survey.

btw I am interested in a all in one pocket or portable computer. This
tablet in discussion might do. I don't know. Need to decide on what I
want. However I don't have the moneys for one. So I will play with what
my friend gets from Rhombus-Tech :).

Apologises to non native English speakers (and perhaps the native ones
too lol.).