[Arm-netbook] rhombus-tech domain

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Wed Nov 21 23:16:19 GMT 2012

"luke.leighton" <luke.leighton at gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:00 AM, Piyush Verma <piyush.pv at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Luke,
>>
>> Any idea why it's taking so long time ?
>
>  phil's registered as the "owner" of the domain but we didn't know
> that gandi.net would send the authorisation request to him instead of
> to the admin contact.

Yeah, sorry about that folks -- I've not been reading email today until
just now -- it seems that I've now nudged gandi appropriately, and we
seems to be back on the air.

I'd forgotten that I was down as the owner -- that was I think because
the RhombusTech company hadn't been set up at that point.

Cheers, Phil.