[Arm-netbook] pengpod tablets

Peter Steenbergen p.steenbergen at j1nx.nl
Tue Nov 20 21:11:23 GMT 2012

In europe if you want to do it fully legally.

- You have to pay import tax over the value including the shipping cost.
For a tablet this is 13.9%
- You have to pay VAT over the total amount of the device+shipping+import
tax. VAF in the netherlands for instance is 21%

All ridiculous if you ask me.

I don't know if they guys of Pengpod have to pay similar stuff in the US.