[Arm-netbook] pengpod tablets

cnxsoft cnxsoft at cnx-software.com
Tue Nov 20 02:03:55 GMT 2012

It also depends where you live. In my case, if I become a sponsor of a
product in the US or Europe sold via indiegogo, I'll have to pay the
import tax an/or VAT of the country of shipment (indirectly but it's
added in Indiegogo) + the import and VAT tax in my own country. Double
whammy!

Whereas if I buy from China, I've seldom have to pay any taxes because
of the lower price (below a threshold there is no tax to pay) and some
Chinese companies can be extremely cooperative...