[Arm-netbook] ULP-COM

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 22:08:01 GMT 2012

On 11/15/12, jm <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:
>>  wild.  btw, you wanna do this as an open project, free software
>> licensed, GREAT, that's fine by me.
>
> Right GPL it is then.

 superb. knock yourself out.  i'm putting contributions under AGPLv3
but they're compatible with GPLv3 so that's fine.

> I'm going to put as many items as needed on to one schematic in KiCAD
> and see how far I get. Everyone can get KiCAD because its free
> and so work on it in their own way doing top class PCB design
> if they want to join in. I make regular release announcements here.

 star.

 ask phil to add you to git.rhombus-tech.net, send him an ssh public
key (phil at hands.com),
http://git.rhombus-tech.net/?p=eoma.git;a=summary

 check it out *quick* because the dns transfer hasn't occurred yet and
might expire tomorrow.  ok... tonight, actually.

 i'll send you a PDF directly ok?