[Arm-netbook] need help interpreting AXP209 datasheet (LDO1SET->VINT)

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Sat Nov 10 18:38:28 GMT 2012

lör 2012-11-10 klockan 03:30 +0000 skrev luke.leighton:
> http://rhombus-tech.net/community_ideas/kde_tablet/news/
>
> another update: i've discovered that the AXP209 is f*****g awesome.

Yes, it's quite capable for being a PMU, and quite easy to work with.

> it has a RTC battery output which can be connected to the STM32F's BAT
> input, supplies 3.3v @ 30mA and this would keep the STM32F's internal
> registers happily supplied, along with its RTC.

Hmm. Usually you connect tjat to the A10 for powering it's RTC.

Or are you using an AXP209 in the I/O board?

> i'll have to waste a couple of pins on a 32mhz oscillator (shaaaame)
> which, joking aside, might actually turn out to be a problem, there's
> a bit of a shortage of pins, because i connected up an extra SD-Card
> to the STM32F (yay!) in SPI mode (oops).

What will the SD-card be used for?

> but, i need help with the AXP209 datasheet (from someone who's chinese
> would be great) - i'm not sure if the circuit i've got (shown at the
> top of the news page) is correct - could someone please look at
> section 9.6 of the datasheet and see if it's correct?  datasheets
> here: http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/kde_tablet/

The AXP202 datasheet might help, available in both chineese and english.
The two seem very similar.

You can find a complete(?) collection of datasheets for the AXP series
of PMUs at http://dl.linux-sunxi.org/AXP/

Regards
Henrik