[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 tablet/laptop/engineering-board PCB schematics design underway

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 05:06:48 GMT 2012

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 5:13 AM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:

>> More exactly my version is 16.0.0 p001 (Released in 2007), there may be a
>> way to use "Save As" to save for an older version, but since my version is
>> quite old, you may lose some info.

>  http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/kde_tablet/TABLET162.DSN

 hi jean-luc, i've got to a point where i've got a hell of a lot done,
just a few niggles, could you possibly do that PDF-translation thing
again?  it'd be real handy.

 i've got:

* SD/MMC is wired to the STM32F (SPI mode)
* RTC backup power from the AXP209 connected to the STM32F
* a 0.3M-Pixel camera sensor (and source code for it which does DMA!)
* Mic on an ADC with a PWM-based volume control
* Stereo class D speaker outputs (1W) using MOSFET H-Bridges
* Mini-USB PCIe WIFI socket (might see if there's room for a SIM card too)
* Accelerometer (I2C based)
* LVDS converter IC (this needs work)
* SATA connector
* Ethernet connector (need to find one)
* USB-OTG powered (and charging, via the 2nd AXP209!)
* 2nd USB connector

still on the TODO list:

* do an SN75LVDS83b IC
* work out how to wire up the headphone socket
* Ethernet connector (need to find one, and transformer as well)