[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 tablet/laptop/engineering-board PCB schematics design underway

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 05:13:01 GMT 2012

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 4:54 AM, cnxsoft <cnxsoft at cnx-software.com> wrote:
> On 05/11/2012 17:40, luke.leighton wrote:
>

> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 9:08 AM, cnxsoft <cnxsoft at cnx-software.com> wrote:
>

>> I giv it a try with the Tablet schematics, and but I can't open in OrCAD
>> Capture, it says: "Attempt to read a design file which is not supported by
>> this version of database".
>>

>  ugh.  hmmm.  i wonder if it's possible to "downgrade"?
>
> l.
>

> More exactly my version is 16.0.0 p001 (Released in 2007), there may be a
> way to use "Save As" to save for an older version, but since my version is
> quite old, you may lose some info.

 ah ha! http://www.edaboard.com/thread245177.html  yes that should do the trick.
 http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/kde_tablet/TABLET162.DSN

 if that works would you mind doing this one as well?  it's a leeetle
bit bigger :)
 http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/ti/am3892/AM3892_ORCAD_EOMA68_32BITX8DDR3_162.DSN

thanks jean-luc.