[Arm-netbook] sata and ethernet working in allwinner-v3.0-android-v2

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Thu May 17 17:00:01 BST 2012

Alejandro Mery wrote:
> Hi, I wanted to inform that sata and `mac_addr=` support in the
> allwinner-v3.0-android-v2 branch of
> https://github.com/amery/linux-allwinner/ has been fixed, and so this
> branch (based on the 3.0.8 source drop from Qware, but currently at
> 3.0.31) is considered better than the old allwinner-v3.0-android
> (initially based on the 2.6.36 release).

Good-oh; I'll give it a try.

Isn't the v1 kernel now at 3.0.28? Am I likely to be able to import the
.config file to the v2 tree?

│ "Parents let children ride bicycles on the street. But parents do not
│ allow children to hear vulgar words. Therefore we can deduce that
│ cursing is more dangerous than being hit by a car." --- Scott Adams