[Arm-netbook] RAM, uboot

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu May 10 13:46:27 BST 2012

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 10:09 PM, David Given <dg at cowlark.com> wrote:
> So my quest to turn my A1000 into a server is proceeding apace: I now
> have a custom kernel for a headless system which supports ethernet, SATA
> and wifi. Is the kernel.conf of any interest to anyone?

 david, please always assume "yes" and either add these things to the
wiki, or host it somewhere else (preferably permanently) and provide a
link, thanks.

 the mailing list is not the appropriate place to host long-term
information, although it is the appropriate place to host
announcements *about* that long-term information.