[Arm-netbook] mele a1000 - best way to get newbies up and running

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 02:33:39 BST 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 11:11 PM, moo cow <magcrap at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Havn't got a mele A1000 yet ... got a friend to pick me one up (he has a
> factory in china) .. due to pick it up on my hols in Spain this summer all
> being well :-)
>
> You're absolutely right about the wiki, problem is populating the wiki with
> enough detail to allow newbies (if thats what you want to allow) to pick it
> up and run with

 autodidact newbies, yes.  non-starter newbies that will slurp up
engineering time and resources.... mmm.... no :)  they can go ask each
other questions on the pee haich pee bee bee esses.

 we'll be moving into that phase (needing a pee haich pee bee bee ess)
soon enough.  they'll love it.  and it'll be on a cooommmpplletely
different domain name from rhombus-tech.  i envisage that there will
be loooots of lovely ready-made firmware images floating around on
them.

 on the rhombus-tech wiki i'd like to keep it to "instructions for
self-starters to get up to speed, fast, so that they can help all the
*other* self-starters to get results".