[Arm-netbook] axp29 english documentation?

Tsvetan Usunov - OLIMEX Ltd usunov at olimex.com
Wed Mar 28 18:16:15 BST 2012

Hi

AXP209 is the power supply IC around A10, I find it very handy and it cost
4 times less the TI equivalent used in BeagleBone.
I evaluate the possibility to use it in our new design with processor
different than A10, but the only documentation I see is not in English.
I either have to learn Chinese either to find English copy :-)
Did you saw anything written in English about this IC?
I'm mostly interested around the I2C commands and communication which allow
to tweak the different power supplies.

Tsvetan