[Arm-netbook] Purchasing delay, Mele A1000

Tom Cubie mr.hipboi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 01:57:15 BST 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 1:08 AM, Peter Steenbergen <p.steenbergen at j1nx.nl>wrote:

> The price is 70$. Don't blame me. Mele raises the price. As they said, if
>> you buy one or
>> two yourself, i can sell you at the cost price, 319 rmb. They give me the
>> price of 369 rmb,
>>  the price of the top agent middleman. The good news is you can buy as
>> many as you want
>> at this price.
>>
>> If you need the TTL to USB debug borad and the 2mm to 2.54mm cable, leave
>> a message on the tv box order. I can send to you for free.
>>
>> If you think i'm a good person, you can pay for it here, kind of donation
>> :)
>>

>> http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/542914515-TTL-to-USB-debug-board-wholesalers.html
>>

> Tom,
>
> Would love to buy one from you as I announced earlier, but can you please
> double check the shipment costs to the Netherlands. It might be a bit of ;)

Sorry, I think the shipment cost to Netherlands is almost the same as other
European countries. I don't know
why China Post don't deliver to Netherlands on aliexpress. Anyway i will
ship by Sweden Post, can you choose
a nearby country, like Germany, and leave a message of the right address? I
will ship it correctly.

> Cheers,
> Peter

Keep simple, stay foolish.