[Arm-netbook] Mele usable as-is in English?

Alejandro Martínez zen at itram.es
Sat Mar 24 13:07:08 GMT 2012

English and most of the Android languages can be set after fiddling a bit
on the settings menu to find the setting.
Also.. if you reset the device to factory settings using the built-in
option, for some reason most of the chinese apps disappear. Seems they come
installed on /data instead of /system.