[Arm-netbook] Purchasing delay, Mele A1000

Barry Kauler bkauler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 23:45:48 GMT 2012

On 3/22/12, Tom Cubie <mr.hipboi at gmail.com> wrote:
> All the Mele box shipped to Europe have arrived. I can get the money back
> now.
> If you guys need, i can use these money to buy some boxes from Mele, and
> sell
> on aliexpress at $65 again. But the shipping expense maybe higher than
> before,
> because the package(the tv box, the remote and others) weighs about 1Kg, and
> it takes about 100RMB shipping to Europe.

Tom,
Yes, count me in too.

With all of the messing around that I plan to do with it, it will be
good to have a second one (I currently have one on order via
dealextreme, hoping that it will actually arrive!).

Besides, there are some other guys here in Australia who might want to
get involved, and I could pass one of the Meles on.

Note, I have bought stuff from aliexpress before, used EMS to
Australia, it was fast.

Regards,
Barry Kauler